Virtual Chapter Officer Retreat for Excellence
EMS CORE Registration has changed. Now, Closes TUESDAY September 8, 2020.
The Chapter Officer Retreat for Excellence (CORE) program is designed to provide Georgia TSA local chapter officers with an opportunity to develop interpersonal and leadership skills, gain necessary knowledge and abilities to carry out the duties of their individual offices, prepare a Chapter Program of Work for the upcoming year and bond with their fellow officers. Due to the on-going Covid Pandemic and the accompanying restrictions, we will not be able to hold a face-to-face 2020 CORE Conference at The Kaplan Mitchell Retreat and Conference Center on the originally scheduled weekend. We will produce an on-line, virtual chapter officer training on the Saturday of the original scheduled dates. Saturday September 12, 2020. Members can participate via their home school lab or from home. We will be sending out specific details to registered advisors. NOTE: Since this a virtual conference and does not involve meals, shirts or other expenses, The Board of Directors has made registration a flat Chapter Fee of $75 per chapter. This fee will cover the named chapter members that are registered for the event to take the Statesman Test during the following work week (Monday Sept 14-18)
- TSA Chapter Officer Position Training – Our state officers provide local officers with training related to their position
- “Take it Home” Team Building Activities – Learn some group activities to use back at your chapter meetings
- Local Chapter Program of Work Development – Plan your TSA year with the elements that make a great chapter
- Two Advanced Program of Work Sessiosn – If you’ve already experienced the POW Training, we have two sessions, each with a specific topic to make your chapter stronger during the year.
- Statesman Test – Participants will have an opportunity to take the Statesman Award test on Saturday evening after dinner. An online practice test can be found in the links column to the right. You can access a study guide here.
Created by Coffee HS
Created by Hart County MS