Chapter Officer Retreat for Excellence
CORE EMS Registration Opens Monday August 2, 2021. Registration will be limited to 400 chapter members. There is a limit of six members per chapter. Registration closes August 18 th .
We return to in-person conferences for 21-22, with some adjustments to CORE in an attempt to comply with current CDC camp guidelines. These guidelines are constantly being updated and we will adjust with them as appropriate.
The Chapter Officer Retreat for Excellence (CORE) program is designed to provide Georgia TSA local chapter officers with an opportunity to develop interpersonal and leadership skills, gain necessary knowledge and abilities to carry out the duties of their individual offices, prepare a Chapter Program of Work for the upcoming year and bond with their fellow officers, in preparation to lead their respective chapters the remainder of the year.
The 2021 CORE Conference will be held at The Kaplan Mitchell Retreat and Conference Center on September 17-19, 2021. Plan on arriving at the camp between Registration opening at 3:00pm and dinner starting at 5:30pm. Cabin assignments will be pre-set and picked up at check-in. As part of the CDC precautions we are creating groups, called “Cohorts”, which will stay together throughout the conference weekend. We will not do as we normally would do by mixing up attendees by way of shirt colors. We will use the shirt colors and wristband colors to identify each Cohort, where we will keep schools together.
CORE registration fee is $135 per person and is all inclusive. Food and sleeping quarters, supplies, camp staff and take-aways. We will also have a TSA Store where snacks, bottled water, soft drinks and TSA Logoed items will be available for purchase.
- TSA Chapter Officer Position Training – Our state officers provide local officers with training related to their position
- “Take it Home” Team Building Activities – Learn some group activities to use back at your chapter meetings
- Local Chapter Program of Work Development – Plan your TSA year with the elements that make a great chapter
- Two Advanced Program of Work Sessiosn – If you’ve already experienced the POW Training, we have two sessions, each with a specific topic to make your chapter stronger during the year.
- Statesman Test – Participants will have an opportunity to take the Statesman Award test online prior to the conference. Results will be given during a session at CORE. An online practic test can be found in the links column to the right. You can access a study guide here.
Created by Coffee HS
Created by Hart County MS