This event is held at Reaves Arena at the Georgia National Fair Grounds in Perry, Georgia on October 7, 2019. At Tech Day students have the opportunity to compete in various competitions to win Fair Award Ribbons and cash awards for themselves and their chapter. A GATSA rally helps get students pumped up and then compete in 11 uniquely GA TSA contests! In addition, attendees have the opportunity to purchase discounted, all-day ride passes to enjoy the fair. Competitions and the rally require separate registrations, via EMS as well as the GNF Website, due by September 11, 2019
- 9:00 - 10:45 a.m. Registration/Event Check-in
- 11:00 - 12:00 p.m. TSA Rally
- 2:00 p.m. Ribbons Placed (No second session)
Rally Registration - GATSA EMS
Deadline: September 11, 2019
All participating students must report with their teacher/advisor to the EAST TICKET GATE for admittance. All Advisors, students, and parent/chaperones must pay the $20 registration fee to TSA to attend the TSA Tech Day Rally. Each attending school must pre-register and pay the registration fee for Advisors, Chaperones and Students prior to the conference. Bus Drivers are free. Any additional attendees to the pre-registered list from the EMS will have to pay the $9.00 entry fee at the East Gate prior to entering. Fair personnel will be verifying the group’s entrants outside the East gate for admittance. All advisors are required to check in at the designated table upon arrival. Without checking in, our official records will list those as no-shows. Those chapter advisors that still owe the registration payment will go to or be directed to a separate line where our bookkeeper will settle the account. Fair midway armbands must be purchased for $20 in advance with pre-registration and will be available for pick up at CHECK-IN.
- Rally Registration Fee: Students/Advisors - $20.00 each (required)
Chaperones or Parents - $TBA
- GNF Rides Armbands: $20.00 (Optional additional cost) armbands can be pre-purchased in advance through GA TSA's On-line Event Management System Registration for the rides and picked up on arrival.
- Chapters MUST be registered for the Rally and paid the registration fee to compete.
Competition Registration - Georgia National Fair
Deadline: September 11, 2019 on Georgia National Fair's Website
- Prior to registering, teachers/advisors/agents must obtain a password by contacting [email protected] Please include your school’s contact information (address, phone number, advisor’s/agent’s email address) in the email. Deadline to obtain password is two days before entry deadline. Note: It may take up to two business days to process password requests, so please do not wait until deadline day to make your request.
- When you get to the online registration site, choose “Club” from the drop-down menu. Choose your club name and enter your password to proceed.
New on-site Check-in Requirements
Students registered for Individual events or events with less than three team members MUST be in attendance at the fair and sign in for their events in order to compete. NO ON-SITE SUBSTITUTIONS ARE ALLOWED. GNF Personnel will be verifying all entries at event check-in. Students not registered through the GNF event registration by the deadline will not be accepted on site.
For additional rally information, contact Steve Price, Georgia TSA Executive Director (678-551-0840 or [email protected])
- Pre-judged Competitions will be turned in at CORE or electronically submitted prior to midnight, September 11, 2019. These events will be judged during CORE (Chapter Officer Retreat for Excellence) and not at the Rally. None of those events will be accepted at the Rally.
- On-site Competitions: will be judged on site with an interview or testing and will be turned in October 7, 2019 by 10:45 a.m.
- TSA Events – See complete official contest and rules on the GNF's website - Tech Day TSA Rules and Rally Information
|Georgia TSA Pin Design||Alternative Energy Design - Wind Turbine|
|Architectural Design||Mechanical Engineering - Computer Integrated Mfg|
|Membership Recruitment HS||Mousetrap Car Challenge|
|Membership Recruitment MS||Robotic Challenge H.S. “Full Pull”|
|Robotic Challenge M.S. “Tractor Pull”|
|Structural Design - The Foot Stool|
Created by Harris County HS